New Book ** Edible Perennials: 50 Top perennials from Plants For A Future. Current interest in forest or woodland garden designs reflects an awareness that permanent mixed plantings are inherently more sustainable than annual monocultures. They safeguard and enrich soil ecosystems...
We've recently added 3 new sections:
Three 15 minute Documentaries running back to back on Forest Gardening. Includes the full Ken Fern at 'The 'Field' documentary can be viewed here. The documentary includes:
1. Robert Hart's forest garden (PFAF took a trip to Robert's garden in the summer of 1996 more)
2. Ken Fern at 'The Field' in Cornwall (start 15:55)
3. Mike & Julia Guerra's small urban forest garden (start 32:15)
You can download this page as a PDF
Stay informed about PFAFs progress,
challenges and hopes by signing up for
email newsletter. You will receive
a range of benefits including:
* Important announcements and news
* Exclusive content not on the website
* Updates on new information &
functionality of the website & database
We will not sell or share your email address.
can unsubscribe at anytime.